JQY Chanukah Concert 2017
A JQY production for the ENTIRE Jewish Community
Music can bring us together in miraculous ways. Join us for a once in a lifetime concert where people of all backgrounds, denominations, genders, and identities come together to light up the night, spreading the message that there is a place of worth for everyone in our community: YOUR WHOLE SELF BELONGS.
All proceeds from this event will go to support JQY’s work including the Teen Drop-In Center and crisis line for LGBTQ youth from Orthodox, Chassidic, & Sephardic homes
Doors open at 6:00pm • Concert: 7:00pm-9:30pm
Chanukah after party: 9:30pm-11:30pm
All tickets include entrance to the concert and after party.
This event is in loving memory of Mona Daniella Haddad and Marshall Koplitz.
All table seating includes kosher vegetarian light dinner fare, hot latkes, fresh sufganiyot, and OPEN BAR (for those 21+)
All general admission tickets include hot latkes, fresh sufganiyot and OPEN BAR (for those 21+) General admission does not include dinner or table service.
- This event is open to families, allies, friends, and newcomers to the JQY community.
- Accommodations can be made for kol isha concerns – contact MLevovitz@JQYouth.org
- For more information about JQY, visit www.JQYouth.org
- If you or your company would like to be featured as an event sponsor in our program, email info@JQYouth.org
- A portion of all ticket prices is tax deductible.
This event was made possible through the Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation's Grassroots Events program, and by a generous donation from the Teitelbaum-Jacobowitz family.
7 West 83rd Street
New York, NY
|General Admission (premium seating)||$ 60.00|
|Reduced Admission (students and those in need)||$ 36.00|
|High School Student Ticket||$ 18.00|